October 29, 2008

I am the Dwight Schrute of Sears.

Apparently today I restored someone's faith in customer service. straight out of her mouth.
that's probably a pretty good statement, right?

Not to brag.. but my store manager said i had the highest (protection agreement) sales in my store and our ENTIRE district.

anyway. We get to dress up on friday for halloween and i am very excited.
That's just one more way that Sears is EXACTLY like The Office. One of many.

(and yes, that does make me the Dwight Schrute of Sears).

I guess i can list a few of the reasons.
Like the office, we:
-have a party planning committee called "the fun club"
-have schrute bucks called "happy bucks"
-dress up on halloween
-have unfortunately experienced our own "indecent exposure" incident like Phyllis did... poor poor barbara.
-have a kiss-butt character like Andy named Justin who cares waaaaaaaaaay too much about sears and our manager.
-have secret office romances

i'll let you know if i can think of anymore.
oh p.s.
here is one schrute buck for reading this post.

No comments: